Friday, January 31, 2014

Six ways to say I love you!

Happy Valentines!! 
Okay okay I know I am a little early but I just have to share with you these dear little loves!


Mina
Amorette
Karensa
Ceirro

 

Unne
Aiko









Now Valentines usually means soppy n sweet and lots of red and pink - but  - well you should know me by now - I like to keep things a little bit different! Green, grey and blue are my colour crushes at the moment, each baby trimmed with snippets of fabric I have been coveting for some time ( just waiting for the right doll to claim them!)
I have chosen some pretty names for them too, all of which mean "Love".




Each will be available to adopt tomorrow at noon (gmt) in my etsy shop ready to share lots of love and cuddles in time for Valentines day!
I will also have available three custom slots for dolls to be made in June, these will be my last custom slots for  a little while as my family and I are planning on moving home later this year, as soon as we are settled into a new place I will open up the order book once more :)
With love Scarlett xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment